How it Works
Christmas.com provides several services to make your Christmas easier.
- We help you GIVE gifts that people really want and get Christmas gifts that you need.
- We give you a wish list to track your gift ideas for others, and share your list with family and friends
- We equip you with tools to discover Hot Gift Ideas from the web's best retailers
- We make it easy to find and compare products to get the best prices from the merchants you trust
- We equip you with an easy way to add charitable contributions to your holiday wish list
- We bring you closer to your family and ensure your Christmas traditions are maintained
- We connect you with unique offers from Merchants to help save you money on your Christmas shopping
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know. Here are a rundown on some of the features we have available to you.
Our Vision & Philosophy
As 'The Official Website of Christmas we have a special duty to our visitors to share with you our vision for the website and for that which we may become. So... where do we begin.
First of all, we believe Christmas is for sharing.
- Christmas is for sharing with family. This includes your children, brothers, sisters, parents, cousins, grandparents, and even that odd little uncle who sits in the corner and chirps.
- Christmas is for sharing with friends. Ever since you were little, your friends have been there for you. For good times and bad, in sickness and in health. And every year, Christmas is a time to get together, reminisce, laugh, remember years gone by, and enjoy the moment. New friends come and go, but you will always have Christmas.
- Christmas is for sharing with co-workers and clients. Get in the Christmas spirit, share stories and Christmas parties, laugh at the year gone by, and look forward to the year ahead. Christmas is a time to share your gratitude with clients and reset for new opportunities that await you.
- Christmas is for sharing with the world. Regardless of faith, the Christmas season is filled with hope, passion, and a desire for peace and goodwill towards all mankind. Share with your church, share with charity, share with a neighbor, or even share a 'Merry Christmas' with a stranger.
Secondly, at Christmas.com, we believe that Christmas is for everyone: young or old, rich or poor, deeply religious or not so much. Christmas is a time for setting aside differences and celebrating that which we have in common. Is this the right decision? Only time will tell. All we can do is to try to make this website the best that it can be and listen to our members about what they want from this site. After all, this is your website as much as it is ours.
And finally, this website is never finished. What you see today is only a fraction of what we have envisioned and of what the website will become. The best we can offer is that we will do our best to continually improve your experience and the features that we offer. Come back often to see what is new. Sign up and become a member (or follow on Facebook) and we will let you know when we grow and change.
While there are lots of gift giving websites, wishlists, and social shopping engines, there is only one Christmas.com. We've been entrusted to deliver to you, our guests, with a website that helps fulfill the power and magnitude that this domain represents.
As mentioned above, this website will never be finished. We will always tweak the site, enhance your experience, and provide you with tools and features to make it easier for you to share Christmas with your family and friends. We want to create a portal for you that becomes as much a part of your Christmas traditions as trimming the tree, stringing Christmas lights, or your grandmother's Christmas bread that you look forward to on Christmas morning.
If you can't find what you need this year, or if you want to see something else on this website, drop us a note and share your thoughts. If we can't deliver it this year, we'll look to include it in Christmas future.
For 2012, you can look for the following great features:
- Family Pages allowing you to share your Christmas morning and traditions
- Integrated wish lists with comparison shopping helping you discover gift ideas and give and receive gifts that are truly memorable and desired
- Social discovery of hot gift ideas and trends.
- A collection of Christmas Traditions, Christmas Carols, and Christmas Greetings from around the world
- An affordable Christmas Shop for Artificial Christmas Trees, Christmas Decor, and more.
- Special offers and promotions from leading brands with opportunities unique to our members
- Much, much more.
We want to make your 2012 Christmas your easiest yet. Technology and the Internet was supposed to make things easier. Our goal is to make this ideal a reality.
Who is Christmas.com
Christmas.com has been built and is managed by Left of the Dot Media Inc. and David Altman of MarketShare Advisors, LLC.
About Left of the Dot Media
Left of the Dot transforms underutilized domain names into leading web brands, where each brand has the opportunity to change its entire market segment. In addition to Christmas.com, leading web properties under management include HomeDecor.com, Villa.com, Massage.com, and many more.
Left of the Dot is located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. While we are just on the outskirts of Vancouver, it feels like we are just a stone's through from the North Pole. More details about the company can be found online at www.LeftOfTheDot.com