51. Holidays mean food and reminiscing good times. Give a food basket that will remind the receiver of a favorite place or vacation. Make the wrapping paper using travel brochures or maps to hint at the treasure inside.
52. A mini Zen stone garden will put a taste of Japan in any home.
53. Fly your own flag. Very popular are theme flags, hobby flags, seasonal flags, alma mater flags, etc. Just about anything can be put on a flag and they come in a range of sizes. Select one for that special person.
54. For your favorite backyard chef, choose a new set of barbecue
55. New and old drivers alike need this gift. Give a car safety kit. It’s one of those practical items that every vehicle should have.
56. Schedule that tense friend for a full body massage. Inform them of their gift with a card wrapped in a decorative box. After the holiday rush, this will be great.
57. Flavored vinegars
58. Storage boxes are decorative and useful. Get several different sizes from the craft store, decorate them with paints or decoupage. Stack one inside the other.
59. Your hands are your hardest workers. Give them the
60. As the largest organ on our body, our skin deserves some attention. Give a facial at a plush salon or put together a facial kit. Include a standing vanity mirror so that the fantastic results can be seen.
61. The stresses of the holidays can knock
62. After you read this, make this gift – a customized date/address book from your computer. Have it bound at a copier store or purchase an attractive
63. So you’re crafty. Make beautiful holiday glass art from liquid lead and window coloring paints. Various name brands are available in crafts stores. Most require 24 hours to dry
64. Surprise a new apartment dweller with a tool chest filled with the basic necessities for hanging, assembly, measuring, hammering, and the like.
65. Give away a gourmet dinner kit to the
66. Need that one of a kind gift? Try an address plaque or a house marker. The address plaque is a set of decorative tiles that fit into an attractive frame. The house marker is usually metal and can be attached to the house or mounted to a stand in the yard. Either makes a fine gift.
67. For the sentimental video buff put together a gift package containing a Christmas classic video or other favorite, tasty gourmet popcorn and a six pack of cola. A plastic bowl would make a great container in which to give the gift.
68. Angels. This earthly incarnation is literally everywhere. Best-selling books on angel history and stories of angel sightings to angel greeting cards, posters, sweatshirts, figurines, and jewelry
69. The holiday season is a meshing of many cultural symbols. The nativity scene, or crèche, lends its inspirational present as a perfect gift and decoration. For many, it is reminds them of what the holiday season is all about.
70. When is a bamboo steamer not a steamer? When you turn it into a well stocked sewing kit
71. Give a gift certificate for a seasonal flower delivery. Friends and relatives would love to receive a spring arrangement of tulips, beautiful summer roses and so on. Gift certificates to specialty shops and favorite stoves always
72. Take the chill off of the holiday with an attractive throw. It can be seasonal or plain. Throws make great and useful gifts.
73. Is that special friend talking endlessly about an upcoming concert, show, sports event, dinner, etc.? Make it happen if you can afford it. Give tickets to the event. This holiday will be long remembered.
74. For the newly weds’ first Christmas, get them started with first Christmas decorations.
75. For the music lover or movie buff give pertinent literature such as a favorite artist or star. Music or movie magazine subscriptions are just as ideal.