This Christmas Get Her Something She Will Love!
Christmas gifts can be tricky. We all know to stay well away from grey socks, slankets and hand-knitted sweaters (read: anything that falls into the comfortable category, and only the comfortable category). But when faced with “oh, you don’t have to get me anything!” and “I have everything I need!”, where do you even start? Luckily, here’s five can’t-go-wrong gifts the women in your life would be happy to receive, so take note.
1. Mansur Gavriel Bag – These are so hard to come by, who wouldn’t be impressed when this gets unwrapped on the 25th?
2. Monica Vinader Bracelet – You can go for either the classic Fiji friendship bracelet or the new Linear range, just find out if they prefer gold or silver first.
3. A printed Scarf Perfect for mums/sisters/elderly relations (delete as appropriate) Everyone loves a good printed scarf.
4. Michael Kors Wallet- Practical and stylish, a Michael Kors wallet is always a winner. Choose one with a zip compartment as well as slots for cards, receipts and notes.
5. A Jenny Bird Necklace – There’s simple chain necklaces and then there’s a Jenny Bird necklace. There’s pearl-detailed ones and statement chokers (we’d be happy with either).
This guest post was written by Camilla Clarkson from Lyst.com