Helping out the Sholes Family
Praise the Lord for His amazing protection! On the night of August 18th, after celebrating the marriage of our little brother, my sister Tisha lost her home due to a fire. Tisha, her husband James, and their daughter Jamie returned home around 11:00 p.m. Tisha lit a candle next to her bed, and unbeknownst to her, the window was left open and the breeze blew the curtain near the flame. Tish headedout to the garage for a second to grab something. As she was leaving the garage, she immediately saw a glow coming from her bedroom. She hurried inside and realized her whole bedroom was engulfed in flames, and quickly ran to the other side of the house to get Jamie out. At the same time, James became aware of the fire, met them in the driveway, and called 911. Even though they lost everything, we are so thankful that the youngest daughter Katie had spent the night at a cousin's house and was spared from the whole situation. Again, all praise to God for the protection of their lives. We are all comforted by Romans 8:28. "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." We praise God in advance for what He's going to do and look forward to seeing His hand in their lives.
This item is available from Fundrazr.com