Violet Smith was flown to Children's Hospital in September after she ingested paint brush cleaner. On the flight over Savannah, her mother, had to watch as her baby's breathing and heart ceased. The wonderful paramedics revived the little girl. Now she is recovering from the ordeal in intensive care.Anyone wishing to donate money for medical expenses, food, travel and other bills to the Smith family can do so through this website. It would be extremely welcome in this trying time and after. God bless!
This item is available from Fundrazr.com